Most wellness industry sales did not exist a decade ago. Today they contribute 300 billion in annual sales, about the same amount spent on automobiles in the U.S.
Most wellness industry sales did not exist a decade ago. Today they contribute 300 billion in annual sales, about the same amount spent on automobiles in the U.S.
The Wellness Revolution
Once every decade something really big comes along. In the 70’s it was VCRs, in the 80s it was personal computers and in the 90’s in was the Internet. People who were positioned correctly in the 80’s became millionaires; people who were positioned correctly in the 90s became billionaires.
What do you think is going to happen in the next few years? In his best selling book the Next Trillion and Wellness Revolution, noted economist Paul Zane Pilzer states that in this decade an additional one trillion dollars annually will be devoted to the wellness industry providing healthy people products and services that will make them feel better, look better, and slow down the affects of aging and keep it from developing in the first place.
Think about it--most wellness industry sales did not exist a decade ago. Today they contribute 300 billion in annual sales, about the same amount spent on automobiles in the U.S. By the end of this decade Wellness Industry sales will reach over One Trillion dollars a year. That’s one thousand billion a year! For those of you that are not into math, that is 300% growth.
Is that growth possible, and is that growth predictable? The answer is two words, Baby Boomers. You’ve been hearing about them for over 20 years. They have been dictating our economy for over 20 years. Isn’t it about time you cashed in? The baby boomers are now in there 40s and 50s, their peak earning years, bigger dollars, more spending power.
The baby boomers are already responsible for the housing boom, the sport vehicle sales, personal computers and the Internet. In short boomers and the same things they want is already 6 trillion of our 12 trillion dollar economy; even though they are less than 30% of our population they are 50% of the growth of domestic products. More significantly they are about to add one trillion to there 6 trillion dollars of spending every year to preserve the one thing they hope will works better than any SUV, condo or computer…their youth. Youth, anti-aging health, wellness is the next big thing. By taking better control of their lives baby boomers are creating a revolution in wellness and it is happening fast.
Look, changes that use to take place over decades now take place in a few years or less. When Henry Ford invented the Model T Ford in 1908 it took seven decades for automobiles to become a 1 trillion industry. When IBM released the personal PC in 1981, it tool only 1 decade for the pc to pass automobiles sales and become a 1 trillion dollar industry. Now the wellness industry will become a trillion dollar industry in just the next 5 years. One trillion dollars! That’s 2.7 billion dollars everyday, 114 million dollars every hour, 1.9 million dollars every minute.
In the 1990s, the number of million dollar families rose from 3.6 million to 7.2 million. Economist Pilzer predicts over 3.6 million families will become millionaires in the next 5 years. Many of them by working in the wellness industry. So how do you cash in on this wellness revolution? Your have 4 options.
1. As a practitioner.
2. As a manufacturer.
3. As a retailer.
4. As a distributor.
Practitioners like doctors; chiropractors; massage therapist and Naturopaths stand to make a fortune in the next few years, if they can afford to pay off their school loans, if they can stay ahead of the insurance companies, if they keep trading time for money.
Manufacturing is a great business to be in, if your fortunate have millions to invest in infrastructure, patents, research shipping and receiving.
Retailing is also a great opportunity if you can afford franchise fees, 7 day work week, advertising, inventory and employee problems.
Distribution is the number one choice for the future Millionaires and Billionaires. The personal fortunes of the past 3 decades were made by people who found better ways of distributing things rather than better ways of making things. People like Sam Walton of Wal-Mart and Fred Smith of Federal Express. Where Walton and Smith found better ways to physically distribute products that consumers already knew they wanted, the new distribution millionaires of this decade will make their fortune distributing products that consumers don’t often know exist.
The new distribution millionaires, people like Jeff Bess of Amazon.com made their fortunes educating consumers about new products and about new distribution channels. It has been called business at the speed of thought. With new and improved products, better distribution equals better opportunity. Why? Because 78 million baby boomers with 1 thousand million in cash can’t be stopped. The want to go rollerblading, they want to drive sports cars, they don’t want to age. and they are willing to spend almost anything to stay young, healthy and full of vitality.
Over the next 5 years the U.S. baby boomers will increase their spending on wellness based products from approximately 300 billion dollars today to one trillion dollars every year. Will you be ready? I can introduce you to a wellness distribution business model already successful and proven. A model you can start part time and from your home without a large capital investment without employees and without the headaches of traditional business ownerships. A business that in your spare time could mean anything from a couple o f hundred to couple thousand dollar a month. And as a bonus, if it is a home-based business you could qualify for incredible tax advantages.
Imagine it's 1980 and 25 year old Bill Gates is looking for people to join his new company. He thinks there is going to be an explosion in the market for PC computers.
What are you going to do this time? Remember Sam Walton didn’t start Wal-Mart until he was 44, by age 61 he was the richest man in the world.
What’s your excuse? One thing is for sure, if you paid attention, you can’t say you didn’t know. When your children and your grandchildren ask about the great prosperity of the early 21st century what will you tell them?
Will you be explaining how you positioned yourself and benefited from the opportunity or will you be justifying how you missed it.
The statistics are real, the trends are real, and the timing is real. How many more opportunities are going to fall into your lap. What ever you do don’t miss this one.
Meet The Wellness Revolutionaries
They Are Businesses Savvy Enough to Determine What the Baby Boomers Want, And Will Catch a Wave of Consumer Demand That Will be the Ride of a Lifetime.
How much would you pay for a glimpse of the future, more importantly if you saw the future would you take advantage of it? Would this be just another missed opportunity, the stock you could have bought, the land you should have sold, the opportunity you would have taken but didn’t? How many more opportunities are going to fall into your lap.
This may be your last chance. Pay attention.
Look To The Health and Wellness Industry
Currently, the Health and Wellness industry is a billion dollar a year industry. As predicted by the world renowned and respected economist Paul Zane Pilzer, the Wellness Industry will be the next major force in business on the planet reaching 1 trillion dollars by 2010.
Currently health care costs are spiraling out of control, medical attention and private insurance costs have skyrocketed in the past decade. Here is a quote from President Obama about what he thinks should be done.
"Let's invest in health information. let's invest in preventive care... Let's do a whole host of things that carry a big front-end price tag, but offer the prospect of reducing costs on the back end. the alternative is to stand pat." - President Barack Obama
Currently, many Americans are overweight and our bodies are not performing to their potential. Too much fast food, and processed food and not enough exercise are one of the main catalysts to this obese America we live in today.
Why is Health and Wellness the Next Trillion Dollar Industry?
As many of you have seen for yourself, Americans are on a trend of getting fatter and fatter each year. Some of the reasons for this are:
Lack of Exercise
Lack of fresh fruits and veggies
If you walk into the grocery store and look at what people are putting in their carts, you will see a majority of it is taken from the shelves, and not the produce section. You can get almost anything in processed form these days. Many of the canned and packaged food have already lost a lot of their health benefits and nutrients, if they even had any to begin with. Along with the poor shopping at the grocery store, a lot of Americans decide that they don't have time, or don't feel like cooking so they look for the golden arches or some other fast food joint. I mean, we all have our little splurges, but I know that some people out there have more of these than others. This is just laziness if you ask me. It takes time and dedication to give your body the nutrients it needs, and even when you are eating a healthy, well balanced diet, your body still isn't getting all the vitamins it needs. Multivitamins are not just a bonus to your diet, they need to become a routine. .
You may ask yourself what are the benefits of taking multivitamins. Other than the obvious which is giving your body the essential vitamins and minerals it required, you are also loading yourself up with anti-oxidants. The quick explanation of anti-oxidants is that they pair up with damaged cells that need repairing, turning them back into normal cells instead of damaged cells. They then replicate as normal cells. If you leave them as damaged cells, they will still replicate, but they will replicate damaged which is exactly what you DON'T want happening because that is essentially what causes cancer, and all sorts of degenerative diseases.
How To Cash In On The Next Multi-Trillion Dollar Industry!
The economic analysts agree! Health and Wellness is the
newest emerging multi-trillion dollar industry. So why wait?
"Already a $200 billion business, with most of its revenue coming from vitamin sales and health club memberships, the health industry is just now taking off. One-seventh ($1.5 trillion) of the U.S. economy today is devoted to the health-care business. By 2010, an additional trillion dollars of the economy will be devoted to products and services that keep us healthy, make us look or feel better, slow down the effects of aging and prevent diseases from developing altogether. The implications of the shift to wellness are far reaching."
- Paul Zane Pilzer: world-renowned economist, economic adviser in two presidential administrations, a multimillionaire software entrepreneur, an adjunct professor, and the author of the best-selling book The Wellness Revolution
The economic future is certain. Wellness and Health products will become the leading consumer market in this country within a few short years. If you haven't yet done so, please read the above 3 articles. They contain perhaps the most valuable business information of your lifetime. There is a Wellness Revolution happening and we are at the starting line. Be sure to join in and secure your portion of the Next Trillion Dollars this country will see.
So now that you are certain that the Health and Wellness Industry is where your next fortune is, how do you know where to start?
The Marketing Wellness Group Inc. have done all the homework for you. They have found the most reputable, top performing company that has a PROVEN success rates in Health and Wellness industry.
With decades of combined experience in the Health and Wellness Field ourselves, we would use nothing less than the best. And we recommend the very same.
The Marketing Wellness Group has researched at least a dozen top wellness companies. And we are certain, that this company is at the top. Plus income opportunities like this exist in no other consumer product.
So, due to the reasons stated above, and many many more, you may now be able to see why Health and Wellness is going to be the next Trillion Dollar industry. Just think of all the baby boomers who are going to be extremely health concious in their older years. Health is the number one expense as we grow older. The unhealthy habits of Americans are going to catch up with them, and they will be looking at ways to improve their health and well being. Take action now and get involved with the Health and Wellness Industry.
The Choices You Make Today Will Determine Where You Find Yourself Tomorrow.
Physical Awareness are you getting the proper nutrition to help ensure a longer and healthier life?
Did you know?
• According to the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, poor nutrition can lead to many chronic diseases and medical concerns, including:
o Cardiovascular disease
• "Our soil is totally barren and 95% depleted of the basic survival ingredients" (World Health Organization, 1993).
• The modern American diet is public health threat number one (American Journal of Preventive Medicine, March-April 1995).
• "Every adult regardless of age or health status needs a multivitamin to fill the nutritional gaps in his/her diet." (The Journal of American Medical Association).
• Ninety-seven percent of Americans are nutrient deficient (JAMA).
• According to the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), the only responsibility a manufacturer of supplements has is to ensure the supplement is not dangerous before they market it.
• Supplement manufacturers are obligated legally to formulate supplements to only 90% of what their labels state. Some companies include 60% or less of what they claim because they know it is unlikely they will get caught (Dr. William Wheeler, Ph.D., R.D.). They may also include ingredients and impurities not listed on the label. Often the labels that manufacturers put on supplement containers do not adequately reflect what is contained in those supplements.
• The prevalence of individuals who are overweight or obese has steadily increased. Almost two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight, and 30.5 percent are obese, according to data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES).
• The incidence of childhood obesity is also on the rise.
Is your home a toxic home?
Did you know?
• Most homes today are filled with dangerous, toxic chemicals.
• Chemicals found in cleaning products, as well as personal care products such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste, cosmetics, lotions, etc. are linked to cancer and other diseases.
• Children are even more vulnerable to toxic chemicals than adults are.
• According to the American Cancer Society, the number one cause of death through disease in children is cancer. Environmental causes are linked to the high prevalence of cancer in children, as well as in adults. Others at high risk include the elderly, pregnant women, and those with chronic illness.
• An EPA report found that asthma rates have more than doubled in the last two decades, rising from 3.6% in 1980 to 8.7% or 6.3 million children. Indoor air quality is being researched as the link to this rise in asthma.
How secure is your financial future?
Did you know?
• People are living longer and longer today, but most are unprepared financially for retirement.
• When the first pension plan was created in the 1880s, sixty-five was selected as the age of retirement. Today, the baby boomers, the largest generation in history will live well into their 80's and 90's, How can we avoid financial disaster when tens of millions of baby boomers outlive their retirement savings and pension plans (Ken Dychtwald, Ph.D., )?
• Ten percent of the workforce today is comprised of people ages 60-78. Almost half of the workforce is made up of baby boomers, ages 41-59 (Work & Family Connection).
• The majority of today's senior citizens are living below the poverty level.
• According to a Time Investigation (Time), many Americans working in private industry today have lost the pension and health-care plans they had been promised. This will drive millions of American into poverty as they enter their retirement years.
• In the United States, short-term debt for consumers is well over two trillion dollars, according to the Federal Reserve.
• In 2004, there were 2,062,000 people who filed bankruptcy in the United States (BankruptcyAction.com).
• With just $300 a month in extra income, 90% of all bankruptcies could be prevented.
• Most Americans are maxed out on their credit cards. Out of control spending is at an all time high:
o In 1990, household credit card debt averaged $3000.
o In 2003, household credit card debt averaged $9,200 (up 207%).
o In 2004, 51 million households carried credit card debt, at an average of $12,000 (up another 30%).
• Many Americans upgraded their homes in the last few years because of low interest rates, but now that inflation is back and interest rates are higher, variable rate mortgages are going up and many homeowners may not be able to make their payments
• A new Census Bureau states that the number of people who are in the work force and are at the poverty level increased by 563,000. .
• There is a huge disparity of pay in the work force. Today the yearly wage for the average executive is now more than 400 times higher than the average worker's salary.
• If the average worker's wages had risen at the same pace since the 1980s as the average CEO, the workers would be making more than $184,000 a year rather than just under $27,000 (Workforce Management).
• For the school year, the average total charges (including tuition, fees, room and board) at private four-year colleges are $29,026. For public four-year colleges, the average total charges are $12,127 ("Trends in College Pricing", College Board ).
• Layoffs are continuing in major industries; restructuring, downsizing and rightsizing have become the norm in corporate America.
• In fact, 5.3 million workers were displaced from jobs they had held for at least 3 years. That is an increase of 4.0 million from their survey for the previous two-year time period. (Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor).
Do you have balance in your life and the time to do what matters most to you?
Did you know?
• A nine-year research study conducted at New York State University of more than 12,000 men with a high risk of heart disease found that if these men took regular vacations, they were less likely to die prematurely.
• According to Alan Muney, M.D. and chief medical officer and executive vice-president at Oxford Health Plans, Inc., "Regular vacations are preventative medicine--they cut down on stress-related illness and save health care dollars." A major survey conducted in 2000 found that one in six adults who responded to the survey didn't take any kind of vacation because of their work or other pressures in their lives.
• In 1973, households averaged 26.2 hours a week for relaxation, leisure activities and socializing. By 1999, this decreased to 19.8 hours a week according to researcher, Gary Burtless.
• A study conducted by the Families and Work Institute found 80% of college-educated employees of all ages reported a desire to work less, indicating that both men and women want to achieve more balance in the work and family lives.
• Working outside of the home is significantly affecting the lives of families
o To climb the corporate ladder, more and more workers are in the office for longer and longer hours with less time to spend with their families.
o Workers are taking more and more work home.
o Technology, such as the Internet and PC, is making it increasingly hard to leave work at the office.
o Those who work outside of the home are skipping meals with their families to work late.
o Many corporate executives travel on weekends for business.
• In discussing the problem of balancing work and family, a senior manager said that no one in his company who wanted to get ahead was taking weekends off. In fact six and seven day weeks were the norm (Ivey Business Journal). nfortunately, this is pretty typical in Corporate America.
• In a survey conducted by professors Linda Duxbury and Chris Higgins (Ivey Business Journal ), when asked how they cope with the challenges of work-family conflict:
o Seventy-eight percent say they work even harder.
o Sixty percent report they cut down on outside activities.
o Fifty-Five percent state they get less sleep.
o One-fourth of the women surveyed said they had fewer children because of work demands; 15% of the men said this was also true for them.
o Because of the demands of work, 42% of professional women and 30% of the men surveyed say they had not started a family.
3 Societal Trends That Present A Significant Opportunity For You
1: People Want Performance Based Nutritional Products.
• The baby boomer population is over 76,000,000 people.
• Born between 1946 and 1964, baby boomers are reaching their peak earnings years.
• More money means greater buying power.
• Baby boomers represent up to $5 trillion of our $10 trillion economy.
2: People Want Wellness Products That Work…Naturally.
Here are some serious questions:
• What impact is a high stress, and fast food diet having on us?
• What impact is toxic cleaning products having on our children?
The answer is both shocking and unacceptable:
• Seven million children are classified as obese in this country.
• Six out of every ten Americans are over weight.
• Twenty-six percent of Americans are classified as obese.
• We spend over $20 billion a year on weight loss products.
• Two out of three adults will develop cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes or some other chronic degenerative disease.
Timing based on real facts
The fact is six out of ten people need and use Health and Wellness products today. The wellness industry is greater than two hundred billion dollar industry today, according to o Paul Pilzer in his new book, “The Wellness Revolution The Next Trillion Dollar Industry “ . Who’s Paul Pilzer? He’s a world-renowned economist to two US PRESIDENTS, entrepreneur, and author of three best selling books.
What if you could get in a business, position yourself right now in an industry projected to grow up to 500% in five years and six out of ten people you know, love or meet will need or could use your products?
3: People Want To Start A Home/Internet Based Business.
Like you, people everywhere want:
• Time Freedom.
• Financial freedom.
• Lifestyle freedom.
• Work at home environment with low overhead, potential tax benefits, no employees and unlimited income potential.
• 70% to 80% of the cost of retail products is in distribution, which explains why the world’s greatest individual fortunes between 1970 and 1999 were made by people focused on distributing things rather than on making things.
The Benefits of a Home-Based Wellness Business
Opportunity is what people are looking for but having a hard time finding these days. With the economic recession and high unemployment rates, job instability has become a huge concern across the board. For many, the traditional path to success was getting a good education, climbing the corporate ladder and retiring with a pension or becoming a small business owner. However, both of these options require time and carry risk. For a small business owner, financial investments can be very costly. And then there are the concerns of employees, payroll, inventory, interest rates for loans, rent for office space–the list goes on. In addition, “success” often comes with a price. As the office is always separate and away from home, success in the corporate world or in business usually means less time with the family. The instability of the corporate world, as well as the risk of owning a traditional business, and the time spent away from the family, have left many searching for a better alternative.
Consumer Direct Marketing is a concept that allows for people to increase their health (with Wellness products), their financial wellness (with their unique home-based business), and family wellness, as parents can spend more time with each other and their children while building a business from home.
By building a Consumer Direct Marketing business, Marketing Executives have the opportunity to make an incredible income right within the walls of their own homes. The benefits are far reaching.
In addition to the flexible work-at-home lifestyle and the “no risk” opportunity Consumer Direct Marketing provides, building from home also comes with many tax deductions. Because your business is home-based you may be able to claim a home-office deduction, as well as deductions for several other “ordinary and necessary” expenses that apply to the operation of your business in relation to the size of your business. Keep the following general guidelines in mind as you approach “tax time.”
A home-office deduction is to some degree a function of your business’s legal form. It is a sole proprietorship, or have you opted for one of the many forms of incorporation?
Do you use a specific portion of your home for your business on both a “regular” and an “exclusive” basis? That portion of house expense, including office and meeting room areas (mortgage, utilities, real estate taxes, home-owners association fees, etc) may be deductible.
Home workers are also entitled to claim certain “ordinary and necessary” tax deductions beyond the use of their home: professional services (accounting, attorney and consulting services); support services (long-distance phone service, office supplies, postage, shipping, printing, etc.); the cost of and maintenance of your car, office equipment, furniture, business-related travel or entertainment; and money paid as wages (to a secretary, phone worker, or staff bookkeeper, for instance).
The specifics of taxation on a home-based business— what you can and can’t claim, and in what proportions— are, of course, determinations best left to professional tax and legal advisors, but what you can do is keep good records of your expenses and file away your receipts to save as much as possible when tax time comes around.
For over 24 years, Marketing Executives have found success through building a Consumer Direct Marketing business from home. They have experienced financial success, the ability to organize their time around their families, and by converting their homes to Wellness products have experienced greater health and overall wellness. Building a Consumer Direct Marketing business can provide an enhanced life experience as you redistribute opportunity to all those you come in contact with and enhance the lives of those you touch as you build a business to last a lifetime, right in your own home.
The Consumer Direct Marketing business allows you to start customer organizations anywhere in the U.S. and 15 other countries. That means that when we travel to support those groups, those are tax deductible business trips. So we start groups going in the places we want to visit frequently! Best of all, there are no employees, payroll worries or concerns about whether or not someone is going to show up for work.
Working from home, being financially secure, and being able to help so many other people find wonderful products and change their own lives is truly the best way to live.
When you join The Marketing Wellness Group a Delray Beach based company, you’re joining a team of successful, socially responsible entrepreneurs, supported by a company with an infrastructure and experience developed over more than 25 years.
There are lots of ways to access that support – online, through conference calls, one-on-one coaching, live meetings, multi-media communications, and much more.
• Leadership and coaching from people who have the experience they’ve done it and they can show you how
• Product and business training tools online through the Marketing Wellness web site
• Monthly conference calls with business, and product information
• Online business management tools and tracking
• Company web site with tools and product information
• Cutting edge distributor web sites to give you the online presence you need to market your business and the products
• Local, Regional and Global Conferences and Events
• Opportunities to team up with others in your organization to earn extra rewards, including cars, bonuses, and vacations to fabulous destinations
Find out more about the 350 + wellness solutions, and see just how easy it is to get your slice of the next trillion dollar pie at: www.thehealthytrillionaireseminar.com or The Marketing Wellness Group Inc at: (561) 819-0707
Health and Wellness is going to be the next Trillion Dollar industry. Just think of all the baby boomers who are going to be extremely health concious in their older years.
5.3 million workers were displaced from jobs they had held for at least 3 years. That is an increase of 4.0 million from their survey for the previous two-year time period.
With the economic recession and high unemployment rates, job instability has become a huge concern across the board.